NMP standalone gigabit managed media converter
Key Specifications/Special Features:
NT-LM106 is remote Managed 10/100/1000 auto-negotiation Ethernet fiber media converter with OAM functions developed by our company. Remote devices can be managed by fiber-connected media converters/switches (which must support IEEE802.3ah standard).
1. Offer one Ethernet port, one 1000BASE-FX, 1000 BASE-SX/LX optical port or SFP port.
2. Support 4 kinds of OAM functions: Discover of OAM, MIB variable response, OAM Loopback, Dying Gasp alarm.
3. Support optional LFP feature
4. Support Jumbo frame transmission
5. Support MDI/MDIX UTP cable
6. Support SC/ST/FC/SFP port
1. Support LFP function.
2. Support Q-in-Q function, Optical port and Ethernet port can be set separately as dual Tag ports, and can be set as ISP Tag and ISP Tag TPID at will.
3. Can query and configurate the operation mode of each port on local and remote devices, including port speed, full/half-duplex, and flow control, and can display the real-time status of each port.
4. Support bandwidth-limiting function: with the step of 64kps, the bandwidth can be set between 0Mbps and 1000Mbps at will.
5. Offer MIB library files, support OpenView, Snmpc, and other software.
6. Support link line-speed loopback, convenient for line debugging
|Optical port||SC/PC, ST/PC, FC/PC, SFP|
|Power dissipation||Typical value: 5W|
|Relative humidity||5~90% no condensing|
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Small Orders Accepted
Main Export Markets:
Payment Terms:Telegraphic Transfer in Advance (Advance TT, T/T)
Minimum Order:1 Pieces
FOB Range: US$ 25 - US$ 60 per unit (Pieces)
Lead Time: 2 - 7 days
Any third-party trademarks or images shown here are for reference purposes only. We are not authorized to sell any items bearing such trademarks.
Weifamg Shengchuan Machinery C0., LTD
skype: abbyyang 111