Reaper During The Course Of The Operation
Reaper During the course of the operation
Combine harvester electrical system failure is the trouble of harvester failure, many drivers in the event of failure is almost impossible to start. Based on the practice of the work, combined with the characteristics of the electric circuit of the combine harvester, the author introduces the several common faults and methods of the electrical system in the process of the combine harvester.
1, combine harvester electrical circuit characteristics
(1) the power supply for the low voltage (usually 12 volts, a small number of 24 volts), DC.
(2) using single-wire system. That is, each electrical equipment from one end caused by a wire and the power of an electrode phase, this wire is called the power cord, commonly known as FireWire. The other end is through the joint harvester body, and the other side of the power connected, known as the ground. In other words, the body of the combine harvester is a public conductor of all electrical equipment in the electrical system. In accordance with national standards, the electrical system of the combine harvester with negative board. The battery is a negative board, if connected to the level of ground, it will burn the silicon rectifier on the diode, while other electrical equipment can not work properly. The use of single-wire system can save the wire, reduce line failure, simplify the structure of electrical equipment.
(3) The combine harvester has two power supplies: battery and silicon rectifier generator. The main function of the battery is when the diesel engine of the combine harvester, in a few seconds to the DC starter motor to supply a strong current (200-600A), so that start the motor rotation, and generate enough torque to drive the diesel engine running Make it start working cycle. Another function is to supply power to the electrical equipment when the silicon rectifier does not operate or the voltage is low. Silicon rectifier generator is a direct current, used to charge the battery and other power supply equipment.
(4) the electrical equipment and power are in parallel. That is, each - a power equipment and power supply constitute a separate circuit, can work independently.
(5) switches, insurance, wiring boards and a variety of instruments used in series connection. That is, one or a terminal connected with the line of fire, the other end or the other terminal with the electrical equipment phase. When the switch is turned on or somewhere fuse blows or the connector is loose, the circuit is disconnected and can not pass current.
2, the main failure of electrical systems and exclusion
Joint harvester electrical system problems, to control the road map, careful analysis, identify the fault location, be excluded. The general method is: first check the fuse box in the fuse is blown, the wiring is loose or poor contact. In the fuse, wiring and batteries are good to go to the case of troubleshooting.
2.1, start failure
(1) can not start. Use a multimeter or test the lamp to check the presence or absence of 12V voltage between the starter terminals. If so, it means that the starting motor is not faulty, if not, then start the switch is not bad, should be repaired or replaced.